From: Kaustuv Bhattacharya [mailto:kaustuvl...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, September 3, 2017 1:08 PM
To: users@kafka.apache.org
Subject: Time based data retrieval from Kafka Topic

*Hi All,*

*I need a solution to the below Problem statement -*

*How to retrieve only last 1 hour data from an existing Kafka Topic, on 1st &
every consecutive (at every 15 mins interval) of the client application?*
*Note:- The existing Topic is accumulating data since last 6 months.*

*Regards,*
*Kaustuv Bhattacharya*
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential, may contain
sensitive information, and are intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender by reply e-mail immediately and destroy all copies of
the e-mail and any attachments.