> On Sep 11, 2017, at 14:31, Bill Bejeck <b...@confluent.io> wrote:
>
> I've done a little digging. Unfortunately, I don't have any answers at this
> point.

> For us to go further, I think you'll need to put a JIRA ticket in, sorry this
> isn't very helpful at this point.

Thanks for putting the time and effort into this! I really appreciate it. I’ll
open a ticket shortly.

Oh and BTW I cross-posted the problem to the Kotlin forums:

https://discuss.kotlinlang.org/t/classloading-error-with-kafka-streams/4547

as I’m thinking that because KafkaConfig works fine in Java and Kotlin is
aiming for 100% Java compatibility, they might want to consider this a bug,
even if Streams is doing something weird with class loading.

Thanks!
Avi