Looking
at
streams/src/main/java/org/apache/kafka/streams/state/internals/RocksDBStore.java
:

                throw new UnsupportedOperationException("Change log is not
supported for store " + this.name + " since it is TTL based.");
                // TODO: support TTL with change log?
                // return TtlDB.open(options, dir.toString(), ttl, false);