hi team,
I know how to consume my topic continuously and get latest messages, but, is it
possibile to get the latest message of specific partition when I wanna
consume(say, hourly consuming my topic, but not continuously consuming) ?

Thanks,
--Dav

------------------ ???????? ------------------
??????: "M. Musheer";<mush...@techmojo.in>;
????????: 2017??12??9??(??????) ????7:08
??????: "users"<users@kafka.apache.org>;

????: Consumer Offsets Being Deleted by Broker

Hi,
We are using "kafka_2.11-1.0.0" kafka version with default "offset" related
configurations.
Issue:
Consumer offsets are being deleted and we are not using auto commits at
consumer side.
Is there any configuration we need to add for consumer offset retention ??

Please help us.

Thanks,
Musheer