Hi all,

I have one cluster with kerberos authenticator and another with simple
authenticator. I need to be able to consume certain topics from the
kerberized cluster and produce into the cluster with the simple auth. The
ACLs on both cluster work well for the purpose but I can't see the way how
to setup a simple mirror maker - or any other process that can connect at
the same time to 2 separate kafka security realms. The problem is that one
jvm process can only have one property:

Djava.security.auth.login.config=/path/to/server/jaas/file.conf

The Jaas file could have multiple client identifiers but from what i've
read in the docs this is expected always to be KafkaClient.

Has anybody faced the same issue ? Is it somehow not correct to be
connecting to 2 different realms - this would mean that any global
replication would have to also have a single, global authentication realm.

Thanks,
Michal