If you have multiple streams instances then the store might only be
available on one of the instances. Using `KafkaStreams.store(..)` will only
locate stores that are currently accessible by that instance. If you need
to be able to locate stores on other instances, then you should probably
have a read of:

There is also a convenient 3rd party lib that can help you with this: