Hi, we are planning to upgrade our kafka cluster to benefit from the new
feature of transactional processing. There are two alternatives: 0.11.0 and
1.0.1 so far.

Maybe I didn’t look into the new changes so deeply but I notice that 1.0
haven't add some new features makes it so distinguishable from old versions
(like streams in 0.10 and transaction event in 0.11). So it makes me wander is
there any upgrade version plan like 0.12 that continue with 0.

Could anyone give me some advices about the upgrade version choice. Should I
stick with 0.11 version or just upgrade to 1.x version?

Plus, I notice that on github there is no 0.12 version yet, so I suppose 1.0.1
is a better choice?