Hi Jaikiran

My producer is getting *WARN Error while fetching metadata with correlation
id 1 : {Topic4006=TOPIC_AUTHORIZATION_FAILED}
(org.apache.kafka.clients.NetworkClient)* error.

To test it out my producer is the default Kafka console client which I am
trying to use like this: *bin/kafka-console-producer.sh --broker-list
Kafka1:9092 --topic Topic4006* and then I see the above mentioned error
when I type something to send a message.

Here is my server.properties file if that helps.

# ID and basic topic creation
broker.id=1
auto.create.topics.enable=true
delete.topic.enable=true

# LISTERN Settings
listeners=INTERNAL://1.1.1.165:9092,EXTERNAL://172.21.190.176:9093
advertised.listeners=INTERNAL://1.1.1.165:9092,EXTERNAL://17
2.21.190.176:9093
listener.security.protocol.map=INTERNAL:PLAINTEXT,EXTERNAL:SSL
inter.broker.listener.name=INTERNAL
host.name=172.21.190.176

# Security Settings
ssl.keystore.location=keystore.jks
ssl.keystore.password=password
ssl.key.password=password
ssl.truststore.location=truststore.jks
ssl.truststore.password=password
ssl.keystore.type=JKS
ssl.truststore.type=JKS
security.protocol=SSL
ssl.client.auth=required
allow.everyone.if.no.acl.found=false
authorizer.class.name=kafka.security.auth.SimpleAclAuthorizer
super.users=User:CN=Kafka1

Thanks.