That's what I'm doing now, I override the config from within my tests.

Reported here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-6749

Thanks, Fred

On 04/04/2018 10:56 PM, Matthias J. Sax wrote:
Just a side remark. As a workaround it should be fine to remove the
config. TopologyTestDriver will not produce duplicates anyway and is
also not suitable to test EOS.

-Matthias