De : Matthias J. Sax <matth...@confluent.io>
Envoyé : dimanche 8 avril 2018 23:04:24
À : users@kafka.apache.org
Objet : Re: join 2 topic streams --> to another topic

Check out this blog post that explain how the different joins work:
https://www.confluent.io/blog/crossing-streams-joins-apache-kafka/

It's hard to give a general answer -- it depends on the context of your
application. Are keys unique? Do you want to get exactly one result or
should a single stock join with multiple dividends? Do you want Stock
and Dividend join depending the their timestamps?

-Matthias