Hi All,

I was trying to switch to the latest version of streams (1.1.0) and started
seeing a significant drop in performance of the application. I was using
0.11.0.2 before. After doing some checks I found that the choking point was
Rocksdb flush which contributes almost 80% of the CPU time (PFA the
screenshots). One thing which I was doing earlier with the application was
that I was doing a context.commit() from the Processor's process method for
each record which gets processed. After doing some throttling on this and
restricting the commit to every 100K records, I could see that the
performance was on par with the previous version. So below are my queries

   1. Is it wrong to do the store commits for each record which gets
   processed?
   2. Are there any other configurations which I need to make in order to
   get rid of this other than throttling the commits
   3. Or is it actually an issue with the 1.1.0, which I don't think will
   be the case as I haven't seen anyone else reporting this so far.

Please suggest.

Thanks,
Tony