Envoyé depuis Gmail

----- Reply message -----
De : "Pena Quijada Alexander" <a.penaquij...@reply.it>
Pour : "users@kafka.apache.org" <users@kafka.apache.org>
Objet : R: Kafka offset problem when using Spark Streaming...
Date : dim., mai 13, 2018 19:54

Hi all,

sorry for delay answer, I was a bit busy in the last few days at work. We have
found the root cause of our problem, we have had a network problem with one of
our kafka brokers, in fact, in that broker there weren't any active partitions
anymore, all the partitions were in the other brokers. We solved the network
problem and we rebalanced the Kafka partitions, after that, the problem
evidenced in my last email has been fixed!

We're using Spark 2.0 and Kafka 0.9.

Thanks a lot for the kind cooperation!

Best regards,

Alex