Hi,
I am new to Apache Kafka and I am trying to work on the QuickStart but run into
problem in Step 2. After executing the first command to start zookeeper, do i
have to open a Terminal to run the Kafka Server? I even try How To Install
Apache Kafka on Ubuntu 14.04 | DigitalOcean also cannot get pass step 6. I am
using Ubuntu 16.04 LTS. I look forward to receiving your reply soon.

|  |  |

|  |
How To Install Apache Kafka on Ubuntu 14.04 | DigitalOcean

Apache Kafka is a popular distributed message broker designed to handle large
volumes of real-time data efficien...

Regards,Nicholas Chang