+1 (non-binding)

Built executables from source and ran quickstart (Ubuntu / Java 8)

Thanks!
--Vahid

From:   Brett Rann <br...@zendesk.com.INVALID>
To:     d...@kafka.apache.org
Cc:     Users <users@kafka.apache.org>, kafka-clients
<kafka-clie...@googlegroups.com>
Date:   07/10/2018 09:53 PM
Subject:        Re: [VOTE] 2.0.0 RC2

+1 (non binding)
rolling upgrade of tiny shared staging multitenacy (200+ consumer groups)
cluster from 1.1 to 2.0.0-rc1 to 2.0.0-rc2. cluster looks healthy after
upgrade. Lack of burrow lag suggests consumers are still happy, and
incoming messages remains the same.  Will monitor.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=80448820

http://home.apache.org/~rsivaram/kafka-2.0.0-rc2/RELEASE_NOTES.html

http://kafka.apache.org/KEYS

http://kafka.apache.org/KEYS

https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/staging/

http://home.apache.org/~rsivaram/kafka-2.0.0-rc2/javadoc/

https://github.com/apache/kafka/tree/2.0.0-rc2

http://kafka.apache.org/20/documentation.html

http://kafka.apache.org/20/protocol.html

https://builds.apache.org/job/kafka-2.0-jdk8/72/

https://jenkins.confluent.io/job/system-test-kafka/job/2.0/27/

--

Brett Rann

Senior DevOps Engineer

Zendesk International Ltd

395 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 Australia

Mobile: +61 (0) 418 826 017