Hi,

I wonder for when in Kafka Streams applications, a message is considered
processed. I can't find any documentation on when the consumer ACK is done.

Regards, Tobias

Tobias Johansson
Java Developer
────────────────
NetEnt | Better Gaming™
T: +46 73 987 28 63<tel:+46 73 987 28 63>, M: +46 73 987 28 63<tel:+46 73 987
28 63>
tobias.johans...@netent.com<mailto:tobias.johans...@netent.com>, www.netent.com
Address: NetEnt AB (Publ), Vasagatan 16, 111 20, Stockholm, SE
This email and any attachments are confidential and may be legally privileged
and protected by copyright. If you are not the intended recipient of this email
you should not copy it or disclose its contents to anyone. If you have received
this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the email.
Views or opinions in this email are solely those of the author. Unencrypted
Internet communications are not secure and the sender does not accept
responsibility for interception of this message by third parties. This
communication is not intended to form a binding contract unless expressly
indicated to the contrary and properly authorized. The recipient should scan
this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The sender accepts
no liability for any viruses transmitted in this email.