Hi Users,

Apologies if this question has been asked before but i have not been able
to find the answer.

I am seeing this error in the Kafka logs :

 [ReplicaManager broker=1001] Error processing append operation on
partition TABLE-0 (kafka.server.ReplicaManager)
org.apache.kafka.common.errors.UnknownProducerIdException: Found no record
of producerId=39002 on the broker. It is possible that the last message
with the producerId=39002 has been removed due to hitting the retention
limit.

This is the 2nd time we are seeing this error , we changed the retention
limit to a larger value when we got the error the first time but its back
now.  We have 5 node Kafka cluster with Oracle golden gate as producer. The
topic TABLE as 5 partition but at this point the data is not getting
distributed on the cluster because( because Oracle is sending the same
kafka.key for all the messages) . The compression type is set to 'producer'
and at GG its set to gzip.

Can you let me know what can we do to avoid getting this error as it is
causing the GG to go Abend.

Regards,
Faisal