Hi All,

The PMC for Apache Kafka has invited Vahid Hashemian as a project committer and
we are
pleased to announce that he has accepted!

Vahid has made numerous contributions to the Kafka community over the past
few years. He has authored 13 KIPs with core improvements to the consumer
and the tooling around it. He has also contributed nearly 100 patches
affecting all parts of the codebase. Additionally, Vahid puts a lot of
effort into community engagement, helping others on the mail lists and
sharing his experience at conferences and meetups.

We appreciate the contributions and we are looking forward to more.
Congrats Vahid!

Jason, on behalf of the Apache Kafka PMC