I don’t feel it would be a big hit in performance because Kafka works very
fast. I think the speed difference would be negligible. Why are you worried
about stability? I’m just curious because it doesn’t seem like it would be
unstable, but maybe it would be a bit overkill for one app and some decoupling
might make sense.

Sent from my iPhone