Does it happen to all partitions or only few partitions ? Can you make sure
your local setup working fine ? Were you able to produce using
console-producer ?

Example :
EVERE: Expiring 7 record(s) for topic-9{partition:9}: 30022 ms has passed
since last append
Expiring 9 record(s) for topic-2{partition:2}: 30015 ms has passed since
batch creation plus linger time

--Senthil