Hi all,

I put together a draft release plan with Oct 2019 as the release month and
a list of KIPs that have already been voted:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=125307901

Here are the dates:

1) KIP Freeze:  Sep 25, 2019 (A KIP must be accepted by this date in order
to be considered for this release)

2) Feature Freeze:  Oct 2, 2019 (Major features merged & working on
stabilization, minor features have PR,
 release branch cut; anything not in this state will be automatically moved
to the next release in JIRA.

3) Code Freeze:  Oct 16, 2019

4) Release Date: Oct 30, 2019 (tentative)

Please plan accordingly for the features you want push into Apache Kafka
2.4.0 release.

Regards,
Manikumar