Tavares, if you're asking about the consumer then I think you might have a
misconception about how it works: The application calls poll() to fetch the
latest records from the broker(s). The broker is not pushing records into
some queue in the consumer. It might be worth reading
https://kafka.apache.org/documentation/#design_pull.

Kind regards,

Tom