Is there a way to supply the consumer.config/producer.config property files
having encrypted SSL password? I don't want to store the passwords in plaintext
format in the filesystem
bin/kafka-run-class.sh kafka.tools.MirrorMaker --consumer.config
sourceCluster1Consumer.config --consumer.config sourceCluster2Consumer.config
--num.streams 2 --producer.config targetClusterProducer.config --whitelist=".*"

Or to start MirrorMaker programmatically instead of as a Tool which can accept
SSL passwords. We don't want to store the password in plaintext in the
consumer.config or  producer.config Files