Hi

We are on Kafka 1.1.1. We add bunch of new entries (say ~ 10 new entries)
in truststore and restart for Kafka to read the truststore file. Everything
works fine.

We wanted to move to Kafka 2.0.x to get this new features, wherein we can
dynamically remove something from truststore. Let's say, we want to remove
1 entry from truststore, this feature works fine. But if we restart Kafka,
all previously added 9 entries don't work any more. Is this by design ?

I also saw that in Kafka 1.1.1, when we added bunch of new entries in
truststore, the file size of truststore went up. But in Kafka 2.0.1, the
truststore file stays constant.

Can someone please comment:
1. If the issue that we are seeing is by design ?
2. Do we need to add to keystore all entries every-time upon Kafka restart ?

Thanks.