Hi Liam,

I took a quick look. On the output side, it looks like you’re adding the count
to the prior count. Should that just set the outbound vale to the new count?
Maybe I misunderstood the situation.

What I mean is, suppose you get two events for the same window:

Inbound map := 0+1 = 1
Count = 1
Outbound map := 0+1 = 1
(Proposed outbound := 1)