Hello Ahmed,

Thanks for this feedback. I can see what you mean.

I know that there is a redesign currently in progress for
the site, but I'm not sure if the API/Config documentation
is planned as part of that effort. Here's the PR to re-
design the home page:
https://github.com/apache/kafka-site/pull/269

I think it would be best to open a Jira ticket at:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/KAFKA/issues

Thanks,
-John