Hi Steve,

Which version of Streams is this? I vaguely recall that we updated to a version
of Rocks that’s compiled for ARM, and I think some people have used it on ARM,
but I might be misremembering.

I’m afraid I can’t be much help in debugging this, but maybe some others on the
list have more context. If all else fails, you can probably narrow it down to
the Java RocksDB library. If you create a standalone java program using the
same rocks dependency that we do, then you can pretty confidently raise it with
the Rocks folks.

If you want to side-step the issue while debugging this, plugging in a
different store implementation (like the in-memory one) would probably work,
although I’m sure memory is scarce on a Raspberry Pi.

I hope this helps,
-John