You open seperate topics with no reason... I feel you are spamming the
mailing list .... your need to share more information to be able to
investigate and help you... is your server.properties defines the SSL
enabled in your port you are trying to connect? You need to setup step by
step according to manauls and it  work for you... it is not just client
change that need to be done , it needs server change to enable the ssl on
that port.

בתאריך יום ו׳, 25 ביוני 2021, 11:29, מאת Anjali Sharma ‏<