Hi Tao,

I think we need the logs (client and broker side) to know clearly what
happened there.
Besides, I can't see the image you attached under "Consumer Group State
(Please note that app008 is kicked out)" section.

One thing to note is that, we've fixed some bugs related to rebalance and
partition assignments in newer releases, maybe you can try to upgrade to
newer version to see if it happens again (if possible :) )

Thank you.
Luke