Thanks for your response Marisa.

This has been a very interesting discussion and I appreciate it.

It is a bit of a challenge in the sense that I wish I had a demo ready to
go with similar use case and expectations  to easily explain what I have
been trying to convey

I am always ready for a challenge like this and to fix this I will like to
do a demo soon with the 10 million message scenario you
originally mentioned in your first message to track the time end to end
while capturing other metrics.

Let me find some time soon and I will do a video on that scenario optimized
primarily for low latency and throughput. I will also compare how this
performs when adjusted for durability and high availability

I wish I had this demo ready before now it would have clarified a lot of
what I have been trying to explain regarding tuning the knobs for latency,
throughput, high availability and durability. By achieving what you are
willing to pay for I was only suggesting that highly performant system can
be expensive at times and I apologize if the tone came out wrong

 I am grateful that you brought this up and it will give the community
something to reference in the future of similar questions come up regarding
benchmarks

Thanks for bringing up the question, please let us know if you have
additional questions and you can reach out with any further questions or
feedback you may have.

Thanks again

Sincerely
Israel Ekpo