Hi ,
I have a requirement to stream item details to specific destinations .
There are three different kafka streams , one for item info, second for
item price and promotions and third for item availability .
I want to join all these info and produce a single message  containing
item,price and availability .
Can kafka streams be leveraged for this , if all the messages across three
topics can be joined using a coming item identifier . Also its not
necessary that all three topics have data .
For example, if item setup is done and no inventory is allocated, only item
and price topics will have data . Also any good pointers to see a sample
app for joining multiple streams and producing a single message to a new
topic.
Thanks
Pradeep