Thanks for running this, David!

I've verified the signatures, looked at the docs, and run the quickstart (ZK
and KRaft). I also ran the unit tests, as well as all the tests for Streams
locally.

The docs look a little malformed (the "collapse/expand" button floats over the
text, the collapsed doc tree is only halfway collapsed, and there's a weird
empty panel on the right).

We can fix the docs site independent of this release, so I'm +1 (binding).

Thanks,
-John