Andrew,

The broker appears to be rejecting the timestamp of the replicated record,
which is the same as the source record timestamp in MM2. I think you will
need to relax the timestamp validation, which is controlled by these
configurations:

https://kafka.apache.org/documentation/#topicconfigs_message.timestamp.difference.max.ms
https://kafka.apache.org/documentation/#brokerconfigs_log.message.timestamp.difference.max.ms

I believe that if you want 5-day old timestamps to be preserved, that this
configuration must be at least 5 days either globally or just for your
destination topic.

I hope this helps!
Greg Harris