Hi Kirk Ture!

I'm sorry I didn't explain clearly, groupA is new and it only subscribes to
some topics, I don't know how to subscribe to all topics, kakfa cli doesn't
seem to have such a feature.I'm sorry I didn't explain clearly, groupA is new
and it only subscribes to some topics, I don't know how to subscribe to all
topics, kakfa cli doesn't seem to have such a feature.

Hi!

Did consumer group groupA exist before the --reset-offsets operation was
performed?

Thanks,
Kirk