Hello team,

The Kakfa lag Prometheus exporter is also not providing lag-related metrics.
 [image: https://exotel.com/]
Akshay Kumar
Member of Technical Staff - 2 |  Exotel
<https://www.exotel.com/?utm_source=global-db&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email-signature&utm_term=dg-int&utm_content=shiva-signature>
[image: Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/Exotel/> [image: Twitter]
<https://twitter.com/Exotel> [image: Linkedin]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/exotel-techcom-private-limited/>
Ph: +918556063696
Latest from the Exotel Blog
<https://exotel.com/blog/how-does-an-omnichannel-approach-impact-customer-service/>

--
 <https://exotel.com/>
*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:* This e-mail is intended only
for the person or entity to which it is addressed and contains information
that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure.
Dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail or the information
contained herein by anyone other than the intended recipient, or an
employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended
recipient, is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
*NOTE:*
This e-mail does not constitute an electronic signature and the sender does