Hi Mickael,

I can +1 this candidate. I verified the following:
- Built from source with Java 17 and Scala 2.13
- Signatures and hashes of the artifacts generated
- Navigated through Javadoc including links to JDK classes
- Run the unit tests
- Run integration tests
- Run the quickstart in KRaft and Zookeeper mode

Best,

--
[image: Aiven] <https://www.aiven.io>

*Josep Prat*
Open Source Engineering Director, *Aiven*
josep.p...@aiven.io   |   +491715557497
aiven.io <https://www.aiven.io>   |   <https://www.facebook.com/aivencloud>
  <https://www.linkedin.com/company/aiven/>   <https://twitter.com/aiven_io>
*Aiven Deutschland GmbH*
Alexanderufer 3-7, 10117 Berlin
Geschäftsführer: Oskari Saarenmaa & Hannu Valtonen
Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 209739 B