Pengcheng,

Right now, migrating to a combined broker+controller is not supported. The
main reason for this is we don't have a way to change a KRaft broker into a
combined KRaft broker + controller. It is probably possible, and may be
supported at some point, but for now we're focusing on getting the
migration feature polished for production use cases.

Thanks!
David

--
-David