Hello everyone,I'm currently designing a new Kafka Connect cluster, and I'm
trying to understand how connectivity functions among workers.In my setup, I
have a single Kafka Connect cluster connected to the same Kafka topics and
Kafka cluster. However, the workers are deployed in geographically separated
data centers, each of which is fully isolated at the networkI suspect that this
setup might not work with Kafka Connect because my current understanding is
that ALL workers need to communicate with the leader for task coordination and
heartbeats.In terms of leader election, can this result in multiple leaders and
other potential issues?Any input and suggestions would be appreciated