Hi François,

Is it an official policy of the ASF that projects provide a listing of
commercial support options for themselves? I understand that other projects
have chosen to provide one, but this doesn't necessarily imply that all
projects should do the same, and I can't say I find this point very
convincing as a rebuttal to some of the good-faith concerns raised by the
PMC and members of the community so far. However, if there's an official
ASF stance on this topic, then I acknowledge that Apache Kafka should align
with it.

Best,

Chris