Hi,

I'm designing a non-profit site for my local town and would like to offer free sms message sending and understand it can be achieved through this program.
Would someone be willing to design a PHP or Perl interface so that I can offer this to visitors? I can't offer money for it although am willing to place a banner ad of your choice (no porn or warez ads) on the service page which will get you tonnes of impressions for your site if you use a linkexchange banner.
Also I may start a commercial site offering ringtones and logo's in the future where I will be willing to add a banner to every page on the site for you in return for the setup of this facility.

Can anyone be of help to me?

Thanks,

Rob