Hi
        I have been using Kannel for around 6 months now. Just a couple
of questions. Is there any way to disable the "request failed" sms which
is sent back to the sender if an HTTP url request fails. Is this what
the upgrade in the dev version 1.1.5 which states better handling of
HTTP error codes is ?
        Also, under high volumes, the bearerboxes often hang. It looks
like there's some kind of buffer overflow in the hardware which is
mimicked by the software and it just falls over. I've had a shell window
open on the access log when it happens and the characters corrupt and
everything as if there's some kind of message which specifically will
crash it. Is this a known issue which has been dealt with in the more
recent versions ?

Thanks for any help and thanks for the great software

Chris

Chris Newman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Secure Email PGP key