> I was wondering how MT not sent to SMSC (for any reason like lack of
> connectivity) are stored on Kannel : in RAM or on disk ? As I
> can't see
> where they could be saved on disk, I supposed they are saved
> in RAM and they
> are processed later. How does the queueing process work ?
>
> Thanks in advance for your help.

The current CVS build has a store which if configured stores all
messages in a single file on disk when submitted into the bearerbox
as either MT or MO messages. When the message is successfully transferred
from the BB to either an SMSC or the SMS Box, an ACK is generated. The
ACK effectively cancels the message in the store.