Thanks a lot Paul for that information. In fact, I found the variable
store-file at
http://www.kannel.3glab.org/download/kannel-userguide-snapshot/userguide.htm
l.

Just some questions about it :

- is it regularly scanned by kannel in order to try to send MO or MT
(temporary undeliverable) before the next stop/start ?
- the choice of a store file better than a queue directory (like seen with
SMTP servers like sendmail for example) is it good ? I was wondering if the
performance and priority managment would not be better with a queue
directory...
- is it possible to have more information in userguide about the way it
works (message expiration, format, frequency of message reading and writing)
?

Thanks in advance.                      Gildas.