Hi there,

We're a fairly large ISP in the UK and are considering replacing our
existing WAP gateway (currently running on Nokia's NAMP) with a Kannel
gateway.

Just wanted to know whether there's any "gotcha"s that we might trip over
or any issues that we may come across that people are currently aware of.

I've got it working on a Solaris 8 box, and have had only a few problems
so far (most of which seem to be more problems with the upstream WML
page).

Is there any way of easily making Kannel less strict?  Obviously we want
to try and reduce the number of calls to our helpdesk as much as possible.

Scott
--
sjr  systems and software engineer
     demon internet, thus plc