Hi,

I already noticed that problem as you can see in the attached email. The
problem occurs also on Redhat 6.2 with the last CVS version. It seems to be
introduced when you add fakesmsc group. Does someone have an idea how to
solve that ?

Thanks in advance for your help.                        Gildas.

--- Begin Message ---
Hi,

I remind the problem : with the last CVS version, when I call
/cgi-bin/status, all the boxes crash. I found where the problem comes from.
It seems that it comes the fakesmsc smsc (see below) since it only occurs
(systematically) if I add the lines in kannel.conf :

group = smsc
smsc = fake
host = localhost
port = 10000

I got the following error message in bearerbox.log :

2001-09-06 15:12:39 [3] PANIC: gwlib/octstr.c:2032: seems_valid_real:
Assertion `ostr != NULL' failed. (Called from
gwlib/octstr.c:1029:octstr_insert.)

Gildas.