Hi Andreas

Thank for your help.

For the first, we're using Telepath SMSC (an integrated product of HP).
I've know that Telepath (Logica) has two
components of SMPP: one for TCP/IP and other for X.25. Unfortunately,
our Telepath has a module of SMPP for X.25
only. The SMSC uses X.25 and SMPP/X25 to communicate to VMS through
X.25 port directly. To connect to others
(such operator console,..) it use TCP/IP. And for WAN, it use TCP/IP to
connect with router. Outside of router is public
X.25 network. BTW,  for the SMPP/X25 to be available, I've connect to
SMSC directly via X.25 port, although I can
connect kannel to SMSC via TCPIP.

I 've been never use X.25 before. So I don't know how to connect kannel
to SMSC using X.25. What is "TCP/IP over
X.25" ? Can I use it in this case ?

For the second:

I know that Kannel can receive SM from SMSC. However, I think that to
receive SM that sent by a mobile, kannel must
have an ID, and SMSC must also know that ID so it may send SM to
kannel.

Our problem is: I would like to use kannel to receive SM that sent from
MO. Does kannel can do that. If it does, what I
have to do to make SMSC know kannel ID in order to send SM to that ?

Thanks a lots,

Le Nhu Hai