Hey Ahmad

I understand where you are coming from with this hidden
variable idea.

As far as I know, the only way you can tell that you are
receiving a reply, is from the mobile number itself. (%s)
I have heard that each SMS message has a unique id, but I
don't think Kannel currently has access to it (??)

I have thought about ( not implemented ) this sort of reply
type system before. I can see a way, albeit has problems. If
you where to keep track of the 'to' mobile number that your
user send to, along with a record of their id ( say for a web
reply ) If you then receive an SMS within a certain amount of
time, from this number you can safely say its a reply and send it
along to the user, via the id record ( say as a email ).

This is not an ideal solution as a few caveats exist with users
sending SMS to the same person within that time frame. But this
would work with a small user group. Forget about this if you
have large amounts of SMS traffic. Also your sms services handlers
might be effected as a reply could contain that keyword your
bearer is expecting and reply with a say a weather report or the
score for the footy. ;-)

Has anyone got this sort of reply via sms center working ?

Anyway food for thought...

-Chris B