2001-10-08 Bruno Rodrigues <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        * gw/smsc_emi2.c, gwlib/cfg.def: Added "throughput" (messages per
        second) variable to configuration. Delays 1/throughtput seconds
        between sending messages.
        * gw/smsc_emi2.c, gwlib/cfg.def: Added "window" configuration that
        defines the window size when using windowed flow-control (flow-
        control=0). Defaults to 100, like before.
        * gw/bb_boxc.c, shared.c, shared.h, smsc_cimd.c, smsbox.c,
        smsc_cimd2, smsc_emi.c, smsc_emi2.c, smsc_fake.c, smsc_ois.c,
        smsc_smpp.c, wapbox.c, gwlib/conn.c, conn.h, http.c, socket.c,
        socket.h, test/drive_smpp.c, drive_wapbox.c, fakesmsc.c,
        test_cimd2.c, test_smsc.c: Added preliminary our_host parameter to
        later someone code our_host config parameters. Will be needed if we
        want to fix our ip-address when we have ip aliases or to define the
        ip we listen to (instead of ANY) to limit connections: bind
bearerbox
        to localhost only, for example.

2001-10-08 Bruno Rodrigues <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        * gw/smsc_emi2.c: Support ACK without timestamp. Note that if smsc
        doesn't send timestamp in ACK, delivery reports wouldn't work.

--
Bruno David Rodrigues