hi all :

Thank for all your reply.

I have tried without the "+" or short numbers but it is still the same
problem.

Does it have to do with the handset firmware version ?

Yes , that is a great ideas for having a table with the phone works and
sample of the OTA xml files.

Does any have an working OTA xml for Nokia 9210 ?

Many many thanks

cheers

On Thu, 2002-04-18 at 18:40, Aarno Syvänen wrote:
> Bruno David Simões Rodrigues wrote:
> >
> > On Thu, 2002-04-18 at 10:40, Aarno Syvänen wrote:
> > > Hi Lew,

> > > Specs say that CSD_DIALSTRING must be of "international phone number
> > > format".
> > > This  is (it starts with +). But I wonder, if someone thinks that this
> > > means
> > > *international phone number*, it is, one starting with +358.
> >
> > It works with short numbers too.
> > I've sent with +35191xxxxx00, 91xxxxx00 and xxxxx
>
> Does this apply to all phones ? Or should we have a table ?
>
> Aarno

Lew Teck Kheng
System Engineer
Asia LMN System Engineering (Malaysia)
(+603) 7725 6890
www.logica.com
"Logica Make MMS Real
Person to Person MMS demonstrated live using devices from 8
manufacturers
 on the Orange France GPRS Network at the 3 GSM World Congress in
Cannes."