I've checked again, and with-mysql set to /usr/loca/mysql the configure scripts pick
up everything. there used to be a problem with the configure script detecting the
location of headers when mysql was installed /usr/local/mysql, but it was fixed
monthes ago. I suggest you check your MySQL installation, you are probably missing the
archive files in /usr/local/mysql/lib/mysql.

--
Oded Arbel
m-Wise Mobile Solutions

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Mobile: +972-67-340014
Tel: +972-9-9581711 (ext: 116)

::..
Reasons to Run Away 31-"Your GM says, "As <giggle> you round the corner <snicker> you
are confronted <snort> with a...." and can't finish the statement because he is too
busy laughing"