Hi Friends,
Can anyone help me in installing and configuring Kannel 1.2 on redhat linux
7.3. i have rpm of kannel i.e.  "kannel-1.2.0-1.i386.rpm"  . But when i try
to use it shows me following error messages
libcrypto.so.0.9.6 required
libmysqlclient.so.10 required
libssl.so.0.9.6 required.

Can any one help me in these matter.

But when i try to find these files in my machine these are under "/usr/lib"
directory.
Regards
A new User
-------------------------------------------------------- This message
(including any attachments) is confidential and may be privileged
information. If you have  received it by mistake, please notify the sender
by return e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorised
use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly
prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change. CITYLINE
INTERNATIONAL (including  its  group  companies) shall  not  be  liable for
the  improper  or  incomplete  transmission  of  the information contained
in this  communication nor  for any delay in its receipt or damage to your
system. CITYLINE INTERNATIONAL (or its group  companies) does not guarantee
that the integrity of  this  communication  has been maintained nor  that
this  communication is free  of viruses, interceptions orinterferenc